I am very concerned about the future of the planet, as well as human and animal well-being. I am willing to limit our carbon footprint, produce responsibly and support local businesses.
FABRICS & SUPPLIES 🧵
• I favorise a European trading.
• I work with suppliers from Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic and the UK.
• I use exclusively cruelty-free fabrics.
• The French lace and fabrics are sourced in Europe mostly from deadstock, end-of-roll or swatches.
• Swarovski® pendants are high-end man-made crystals, more environmental friendly than natural ones.
• The hardware is made of zamak, an eco-friendly metal. The zinc that makes up the alloy (95%) is of natural origin and infinitely recyclable.
• All products are made in our Berlin atelier.
• I produce almost exclusively on orders while fabric stocks last, which allow us to significantly reduce losses.
• During fabric cutting, the wastage is minimized as much as possible. I use what is left for new designs or projects.
PACKAGING & SHIPPING 📦• Shipments are plastic-free and deliberately minimalist to avoid unnecessary wastage. The order is carefully wrapped in silk paper and sent in a cardboard shipping box sealed with biodegradable tape.
• Delivery is made by climate-neutral DHL GoGreen.